Step 1: Choose the product type
1. On the Admin sidebar, tap Products. Then, choose Catalog.
2. In the upper-right corner on the Add Product menu, choose Simple Product.
Step 2: Complete the Required Settings
1. Enter the product Product Name.
2. Accept the default SKU that is based on the product name, or enter another.
3. Enter the product Price.
4. Because the product is not yet ready to publish, set the Enable Product switch to the “No” position.
5. Tap Save and continue.When the product is saved, the Store View chooser appears in the upper-left corner.
6. Choose the Store View where the product is to be available.
Step 3: Complete the Product Information
- Complete the information in the following sections as needed:
- Images and Videos
- Search Engine Optimization
- Related Products, Up-Sells, Cross-Sells
- Product in Websites
- Gift Options
Step 4: Select Customizable Options
1. Select Add Option.
2. Enter Option Title in input box and select Option Type from drop down menu (recommend Checkbox or Dropdown menu).
3. Click Add Value button.
4. Enter Title (eg. One Year Warranty) then add Price, Price Type and SKU.
5. Tap Save & Close.
You’re all done!!