Owner / Web Front End Developer
[Peter Scott Media] – 2006 to Present
- Provide freelance services including web site design, front-end development, domain name registration, web hosting, search engine optimization / directory submission
- Handle all projects from start to finish, including administrative aspects
- Communicate directly with clients to establish project parameters, write proposals and design work, analyze competitor web sites, determine web site content, and communicate progress with client throughout length of project
- Design visual layouts and graphic of web sites, often including logo designs flash animations and flash header / navigation
- Design and develop web sites from start to finish
- Specific aspects of the design process involve general planning, interface and navigational design, development and interactive forms.
Graphic Designer / Web Developer
[Chrysalis Communications] – Jan 2007 to Feb 2016
- Lead Designer / front-end web developer
- Design and develop prototype designs into fully functional websites
- Graphic design skills include creating and modifying print pieces such as logos, corporate identity packages, banners and newspaper
- Maintain clients websites to enable proper functionality.
- Design and develop custom WordPress themes
[Cybersurf – Internet and Business Center] – May 2002 to Dec 2006
- Lead Graphic Designer
- Design promotional material for clients including Flyers, Brochures, Corporate Identity, Labels, Posters and Stickers.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.